Sales Development Consultant – Benelux
(This is a part time position)
Caliber has been on an exciting journey of revolutionizing the corporate reputation management field, and we are now looking for a driven new colleague who can help us with business development in Benelux. Our Enterprise SaaS platform has gained blue-chip customers across the Nordics, Germany and US – following a recent investment we are prepared to enhance our market share and conquer new markets.
Please note, only candidates with native Dutch or English language skills will be accepted.
Our platform helps Corporate Communications professionals manage their activities and build their companies’ reputation by providing real-time stakeholder perception data in an online dashboard, based on daily surveys we conduct worldwide. We are an international team of strategists, analysts and technologists, and we are based in the middle of Copenhagen.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Creative outbound prospecting within your territories and named accounts
- Leverage sales tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator to network with potential customers and HubSpot CRM
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and challenges they face every day
- Contact prospects through high volume cold calling, targeted emails, social selling and networking with professionalism, persistence and organization
- Schedule appointments with leads for the senior sales counterparts to engage in discovery sessions
- Achieve and exceed weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
This is a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic and international start-up that is redefining the field of reputation management. You will work closely with the sales team, who are experienced professionals in the field. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.groupcaliber.com
We are evaluating applications and will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis, as we would like the position to be staffed as soon as possible.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +45 31442580.