Senior Analyst / Senior Consultant
Caliber has been on an exciting journey of revolutionizing the corporate reputation management field, and we are now looking for a driven new colleague who can help us in the transition from start-up to scale-up. Our Enterprise SaaS platform has gained blue-chip customers in Europe and the United States – and we are prepared to enhance our market share and conquer new markets. If you are energetic and truly talented – and if you want to help us make the business world more trusted and trustworthy – this is the place for you!
Our platform helps Corporate Communications professionals manage their activities and build their companies’ reputation by providing real-time stakeholder perception data in an online dashboard, based on daily surveys we conduct worldwide. We are an international team of strategists, analysts and technologists, and we are based in the middle of Copenhagen – at Rådhuspladsen.
The Senior Analyst / Senior Consultant will be responsible for creation of PowerPoint presentations, data reports, and marketing and sales material based on the data generated from our brand and reputation monitoring platform, as well as external data sources. You must be a professional user of the Office package, have flair for infographics and, most importantly, be able to recognize trends and patters by looking at complex sets of data.
You will be reporting to the company’s COO, and work closely together with the founders, our clients and others at Caliber. Hence, this job requires a high degree of autonomy and exceptional people skills.
Key tasks and activities will include:
- Creation of reports, presentations and data visualization using PowerPoint and Excel
- Writing commentary, summary, conclusions and recommendations based on observed trends
- Present material internally as well as externally to our clients and partners
- Supporting Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Advisory Services, as well as the company’s clients, with ad-hoc data visualization, strategic advice and reporting requests
- Other tasks may be added based on your skills and interests
This is a full-time position that may include limited travel within Europe. Our corporate Language is English, and we like to have fun at our office – so we hope you do, too!
N.B. Only applicants residing within a commuting distance to Copenhagen are considered.
The ideal person is an experienced user of PowerPoint and Excel, who has the proven ability to generate insights from complex data structures and convey them in an understandable and compelling way to non-data savvy audiences, including C-level executives.
- Strong user of PowerPoint and Excel, as well as other Office products
- Experience with market research is a must
- Experience with PowerBI or any other BI tool is a strong advantage
- Experience with SPSS or any other statistical software is a strong advantage
- Analytical, creative, strategic and possessing of strong presentation and people skills
What we offer
This is a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic and international start-up that is redefining the field of reputation management. You will be working within a strong and diverse team of professionals located in the heart of Copenhagen, minutes away from the Metro and Central Station.
We offer a competitive compensation package, and there will be the opportunity to develop into a more senior role as the company grows. Most importantly, we guarantee lots of fun and work in a creative environment, where each new day brings new challenges and opportunities!