Caliber has been on an exciting journey of revolutionizing the corporate reputation management field, and we are now looking for a driven new colleague who can help us in the transition from start-up to scale-up. Our Enterprise SaaS platform has gained blue-chip customers in Denmark and across the Nordics – following a recent investment we are prepared to enhance our market share and conquer new markets. If you’re energetic and truly talented in generating, qualifying and converting sales leads in a C-level Enterprise environment – and if you want to help us make the business world more trusted and trustworthy – then this is the place for you!
Our platform helps Corporate Communications professionals manage their activities and build their companies’ reputation by providing real-time stakeholder perception data in an online dashboard, based on daily surveys we conduct worldwide. We are an international team of strategists, analysts and technologists, and we’re based in the middle of Copenhagen – at Rådhuspladsen.
The new Sales Manager will be asked to ‘hit the ground running’ and lead the ongoing sales efforts in Denmark and the Nordics, and gradually in other European markets as well. This will include the following activities:
- Generate leads: identify relevant prospects, contact them, manage outreach campaigns, book meetings
- Qualify leads: conduct introductory meetings + product demo, assess needs + decision-making process
- Convert leads: prepare compelling sales presentations and persuade prospects of value proposition
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinate outbound and inbound sales and marketing efforts with team members
- Manage external BD resources (e.g. partners, lead generation agencies, VARs etc.)
- Manage CRM system and build pipeline of qualified opportunities internationally
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Identify and participate in relevant events and conferences to increase Caliber’s visibility in priority markets
The tasks may occasionally change and you will have an opportunity to define your own goals, tasks and responsibilities. Our culture is open and informal, and each individual can impact how the company develops. This is a full-time position that includes travel within Europe. Our corporate Language is English.
Key skills, characteristics & knowledge
You have a few years of experience with business development and/or sales, ideally in the areas of Enterprise SaaS and/or market research. We’d like you to help us establish a fully capable business development and sales function and lead by example with active sales activities from day one – bringing with you the following:
- A proven track record of building, managing and converting an outbound sales pipeline of enterprise leads
- Enthusiasm about new business development and SaaS technology
- A results-driven approach with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Ability to communicate complex information in a clear and actionable manner
- A good balance of working independently and as part of a team
- Solid Danish and English communication skills, both written and verbal (another language a plus)
- Emotional intelligence and intuition, and excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- High ethical standards and strong social skills
This is a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic and international startup that is redefining the field of reputation management. You will work closely with the founders, who are experienced professionals in the field, and who will share some of the BD responsibilities and provide you with coaching and advice. As the person leading sales and BD you will be able to shape the scope of your role as our company develops. Most importantly, you will be working towards a meaningful purpose – helping companies become more trusted and making the business world better! The position is full-time, with a base salary plus commission.
For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.groupcaliber.com
Please send your application by mail to [email protected] or apply directly through our website. We are evaluating applications and invite relevant candidates on an ongoing basis, as we would like the position to be staffed as soon as possible.