Customer Success Manager
Do you want to help global enterprises like AstraZeneca, Coca Cola, Siemens and others become more trusted and trustworthy? This is your chance.
Caliber is a Danish Enterprise SaaS company founded in 2018 by former directors from Reputation Institute with the vision of making business more trusted and trustworthy. Our real-time reputation research platform helps Corporate Communications and Marketing professionals around the world manage their activities and build their companies’ reputation by viewing and activating real-time stakeholder perception data. We have been on an exciting journey of revolutionizing the corporate reputation management field, and are now transitioning from start-up to scale-up with a global presence across Europe, North America and Latin America.
Caliber consists of an international team of strategists, analysts, technologists and sales & marketing professionals, with HQ in central Copenhagen. Our culture is characterized by openness and informality where everyone can impact how the company develops. We have high ambitions and are looking into years of fast growth with the goal of accelerating our international expansion and increasing our global impact, building on the strength of a growing team in Denmark and around the globe.
We are now building a Customer Success team to help service our growing list of global enterprise customers, and ensure they get the most of their subscription to Caliber’s platform. As the first hire in the Customer Success team you will have the opportunity to influence the entire customer journey, from strategic planning to execution.
Your responsibility areas will focus on servicing customers and ensuring a win-win relationship, including:
- Customer onboarding, training, and support
- Making customers aware of relevant resources such as articles, tutorials, videos and webinars
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product
- Analyzing customer data and helping them discover beneficial aspects of the product
- Working with Caliber’s founders to provide strategic advice to customers
- Developing a Customer Success program in collaboration with Product and Tech teams, including a customer / user journey and playbooks to drive adoption, increase value and minimize churn
- Keeping customers updated on changes to the product and new features they might find useful
- Encouraging customer advocacy through reviews, case studies and testimonials
- Upselling and cross-selling through review of customers’ progress
Our corporate Language is English, and our working time and locations are flexible.
Key skills, characteristics & knowledge:
As a Customer Success Manager you will guide & advise a wide variety of enterprise customers across the globe, ensure they launch Caliber’s platform successfully, and are continually driving business value from it to manage and improve their company’s reputation. You’ll work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges.
- Multiple years of experience in customer-facing roles in an international enterprise context like customer success, account management, or strategic consulting (experience in B2B SaaS, market research or communication consulting is a plus)
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Experience in building strong internal and external relationships
- Consistent track record of highly-professional C-level customer interaction in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Responsible and self-learner
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Located in or near Copenhagen
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing international organization that is redefining the field of corporate reputation across countries and sectors, and have direct customer interaction with senior executives at leading global companies.